- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Romania to bring “occupied Georgia” closer to EU and NATO2011-02-11 15:39
Georgian Foreign Minister Grigol Vashadze is staying on official visit in Romania, Rustavi-2 TV channel reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
On the first day of his visit, the minister met with Speaker of the Upper House of Romanian Parliament Mircea Geoana.
According to the TV channel, during the meeting, the parties discussed the issue of "Georgia's occupation" and the significance of the adoption of this term.
The minister thanked Romanian party for the "resolution adopted by Romanian Senate after the Estonian parliament in support of the term "occupation of Georgia".
According to Mircea Geoana, "Georgia has made progress after the war with Russia and Romania is ready to activate efforts in bringing Georgia closer to the European Union and NATO".