- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
South Ossetia may have a new prime minister2011-02-11 16:24
Vladislav Gasumyan will be appointed a new prime minister of South Ossetia, the Century newspaper reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the sources of the periodical, Gasumyan's candidature has been agreed with South-Ossetian President Eduard Kokoity.
Gasumyan is an employee of the Russian president's administration.
Since 2009, Gasumyan has occupied the position of deputy director of the presidential directorate for interregional and cultural connections with the foreign countries headed by Sergey Vinokurov, an authorized representative of the Head of RF President's Administration Sergy Naryshkin.
At the end of 2008, he was awarded an Order of Friendship by RSO President E. Kokoity for taking part in resisting Georgian aggression.