- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
A protest action goes on in the parliament square in Tbilisi2011-02-11 17:36
Protest actions are going on near the parliament building in Tbilisi; they are associated with President Saakashvili's speech to be delivered at 18.00, Novosti-Georgia reports. According to representative of the Georgian Conservative Party Lasha Chkhartishvili, the protest action is purely symbolic.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Here came those who stated their demands and symbolically presented the crimes committed by representatives of Saakashvili's power. These crimes are so numerous that one cannot name them all", - Chkhartishvili stated.
According to him, Saakashvili's speech before the parliament "will be cynical and false" in the opinion of the initiators of the protest action and "must not be left without the people's protest".
"We've got an enemy in the person of Mikheil Saakashvili inside the country and in the person of the Russian Empire outside the country, so our fight is going to be daily", - Secretary General of the People's Party Alexander Shalamberidze stated.