- PACE President arrives to Georgia 2013-05-28 13:42
- Ivanishvili urges Georgians living abroad to return to Georgia 2013-05-28 13:04
- Days of Georgian Diaspora 2013 in Tbilisi 2013-05-28 12:36
- Georgian FM: Russia violates the basic principles of international law 2013-05-28 12:02
- Azerbaijan is developing in all areas - PACE President 2013-05-27 14:06
- Festival of Azerbaijani culture took place in Georgia 2013-05-27 13:23
- The court of appeal has left Vano Merabishvili in detention 2013-05-27 12:52
Ministry of Agriculture: sugar prices to grow2011-02-11 18:57
Georgian Minister of Agriculture Bakur Kvezereli believes that sugar prices will grow, - Business Georgia reports.
This was stated today by Kvezereli at the session of parliamentary committee for agriculture. According to the minister, the sugar price jumped at the world market almost by 90%.
Kvezereli underlined that the growth of the world sugar price has affected the Georgian market as well.
It is not the first time the minister of agriculture is delivering pessimistic information regarding foodstuffs in Georgia.
Ministry of Agriculture is not foretelling any reduction or stabilization of the foodstuff prices.