- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Ministry of Agriculture: sugar prices to grow2011-02-11 18:57
Georgian Minister of Agriculture Bakur Kvezereli believes that sugar prices will grow, - Business Georgia reports.
This was stated today by Kvezereli at the session of parliamentary committee for agriculture. According to the minister, the sugar price jumped at the world market almost by 90%.
Kvezereli underlined that the growth of the world sugar price has affected the Georgian market as well.
It is not the first time the minister of agriculture is delivering pessimistic information regarding foodstuffs in Georgia.
Ministry of Agriculture is not foretelling any reduction or stabilization of the foodstuff prices.