- ISIS burn woman alive for refusing to take part in ‘extreme sex act’ 2015-05-26 23:35
- Abuse Survivor Speaks Out: “Cops Stood Guard as I was Raped by Politicians as a Child” 2015-05-26 22:16
- Expenses and sex scandal deleted from MPs’ Wikipedia pages by computers inside Parliament 2015-05-26 21:24
- Homicide probe to be launched into B.B. King's death: officials 2015-05-26 21:13
- NSA Trying to Track Your Smartphone Finger Strokes 2015-05-26 21:09
- Warren Buffett: Stop Blaming The Rich For Income Inequality 2015-05-26 12:42
- Cleveland rocked by anti-cop demonstrations, so why didn’t it burn like Baltimore? 2015-05-26 01:26
Ministry of Agriculture: sugar prices to grow2011-02-11 18:57
Georgian Minister of Agriculture Bakur Kvezereli believes that sugar prices will grow, - Business Georgia reports.
This was stated today by Kvezereli at the session of parliamentary committee for agriculture. According to the minister, the sugar price jumped at the world market almost by 90%.
Kvezereli underlined that the growth of the world sugar price has affected the Georgian market as well.
It is not the first time the minister of agriculture is delivering pessimistic information regarding foodstuffs in Georgia.
Ministry of Agriculture is not foretelling any reduction or stabilization of the foodstuff prices.