- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Tskhinval-Leningor road construction goes on2011-02-14 17:24
South-Ossetian PM Vadim Brovtsev evaluated the works on restoring the Tskhinval-Leningor motor road, South-Ossetian media report.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Representative of Russian Special Construction Administration Colonel Anatoly Kozinsky reported to the head of the government that there are problems with the allotment of land for those road sections that include the residents' private houses.
Vadim Brovtsev demanded that a meeting be held to solve the matter considering the owners' interests.
He also underlined that it is necessary to conduct the construction in compliance with the ecological safety standards.
For instance, raw material for the road is uncontrollably taken from river beds, which not only damages the environment but does not meet the construction materials quality requirements.
In this connection, Brovtsev ordered to consider the possibility of supplying raw materials from other countries, or find locations in the republic that would be suitable for the development of rocky ground pits with the ground having a relevant strength index.