- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Officials of Ministry of Health arrested in Georgia2011-02-14 18:58
16 officials of the Ministry of Health have been detained in Georgia, GHN reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
At the beginning of February, the Accounts Chamber revealed that only 40% of 284 millions allocated by the state for the state insurance program was allocated for the people's needs.
According to the investigation, the detainees appropriated the money allocated for the socially unprotected citizens.
The dock will be shared between the officials of the Ministry of Health and the employees of a number of leading insurance companies of the country, Echo of Caucasus reports.