- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia to develop new safety framework2011-02-15 12:23
Georgia's new national safety framework is to be discussed in the Georgian parliament today, Echo of Caucasus reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Safety framework is a live document to be updated on a permanent basis considering the current situation and threats around the country", - Chairman of Parliament David Bakradze said, GHN reports.
The contents of the document have not yet been reported but the new safety framework is expected to state Russia's status as "the main threat to Georgia".