- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
A new Azerbaijan-Europe gas supply project is developed2011-02-15 14:20
Azerbaijan, Georgia, Romania and Hungary are taking part in an Azerbaijan-Europe gas supply project, RBK reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The parties agreed to draw up relevant technical documents that will allow reckoning on the project's partial sponsorship by European Union.
The new project of gas transportation to Europe is considered in the context of the so-called "southern corridor".
The available channels will carry gas to the ports on the Georgian Black Sea coast. Then it will be carried in tankers to the terminal of the Romanian port of Konstanta.
The project will significantly satisfy Romania and other European countries' demand for liquefied gas.
However, the project realization that will take about two years requires 1.2 to 4.5 billion dollars. These investments will enable to build terminals with the annual capacity of up to 8 bln cubic meters.