- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
EU won’t talk to Tbilisi about free trade2011-02-15 15:27
As was reported by Deputy Head of the Georgian MFA Tornike Gordadze, EU postpones the start of negotiations with Tbilisi on free trade, VZGLYAD reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"European Union slows down the process, while, in our opinion, we have fulfilled all the preliminary requirements set for us in 2008, - he underlined. - With time, EU changed recommendations, which fact impedes their realization".
According to Gordadze, it is often mentioned today that European Union associates the settlement of the free trade problem with the issue of Russia's entrance into WTO; however, the Georgian party hopes these assumptions to be ungrounded.
"These two issues have got nothing in common", - he summed up.