- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
A group of foreign teachers arrived in Georgia2011-02-15 16:24
Foreign teachers keep arriving in Georgia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to PirWeli, English teachers from the USA, England, Australia, Canada and Norway will teach in the schools of Kakheti and the city of Rustavi.
Initially, foreign teachers will have to undergo a special training and then start working in the specified educational institutions.
Let us remind you that Georgia is realizing an educational program implying the arrival of several hundreds of foreign teachers to the country, including those from the USA. They are invited to Georgia in the context of a state project called Teach and Learn Together with Georgia that started in July 2010.
Let us remind you that the Georgian government's initiative has already stirred dissatisfaction on the part of the public organizations and Georgian opposition. Mikheil Saakashvili's opponents assert that many foreign comers have got no pedagogical education and are adherents of various sects.