- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Major Economic Projects Promotion Fund to appear in Georgia2011-02-15 18:24
Major Economic Projects Promotion Fund is to appear in Georgia - this was stated by the country's Prime Minister Nika Gilauri, Business-Georgia informs. It is reported that the purpose of the newly established foundation is the assistance in creating large-scale economic projects.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Nika Gilauri has stated at the government meeting that the draft law concerning the new fund will be considered today, while its presentation will be held in the nearest days.
"In his speech delivered on February 11, the president stated that the country should try to implement several large-scale investment projects with the private sector. The point at issue, among all, is the construction of an oil refinery, development of agriculture and energy safety which are very important for the country's growth. Private sector cannot realize these projects without someone's help.
Accordingly, we will establish a foundation to implement several major projects with the participation of the private sector", - Gilauri explained the idea of the new fund.