- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Vashadze dissatisfied with the diplomats2011-02-15 19:09
During a meeting with the foreign diplomats accredited in Tbilisi, Foreign Minister of Georgia Grigol Vashadze demanded that they inform their countries of the situation in Abkhazia and South Ossetia in greater detail, GHN reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He again refers to the republics as to "occupied territories" and believes that Russia is conducting an active anti-Georgian campaign in the international arena.
"Ambassadors understand very well that one should not send only partial information to one's capital; this is inadmissible, for the main task of the Russian Federation today is to ensure that the least possible attention is paid to the "occupied" regions and crimes committed by Russian Federation", - Vashadze stated.
He also asked the ambassadors to show more interest in the processes going on in Abkhazia and South Ossetia and provide a more active response.
Meanwhile, the diplomats seemed to be more interested in the issues connected with regional stability and Geneva talks.