- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Hillary Clinton to talk to Georgians on TV bridge2011-02-16 13:17
A TV bridge is to be held between U.S. State Secretary Hillary Clinton and Georgian NGO, - Radio Freedom informs.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Representatives of the Georgian civil community and non-governmental organizations will have a chance to put questions to U.S. State Secretary Hillary Clinton.
The video conference will start today at 19.00 at the U.S. Embassy.
Besides Georgian NGO spokesmen, representatives of civil society and several other countries, including Romania, Poland and Azerbaijan, will also have an opportunity to talk to the American State Secretary.
Representatives of over thirty non-governmental organizations are planning to communicate with Hillary Clinton.