- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia reckoning to build oil refinery with Azerbaijan’s help2011-02-16 14:58
Georgia is holding negotiations with Azerbaijan on the construction of an oil refinery, News.am reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The construction of an oil refinery is just one of the scheduled projects that Georgian authorities are planning to realize in the context of the foundation to be opened in the nearest time.
This foundation, as Prime Minister Nika Gilauri believes, will sponsor major projects in the field of agriculture, energy safety and infrastructure.
Georgian Prime Minister thinks that private business is unable to cope with such a large project as the construction of an oil refinery.
"It's hard for the private sector to work with such a foundation. The state will try to obtain the means individually. We will establish a new foundation; it will be a partnership foundation to realize several projects", - Gilauri stated.
Georgia reckons that Azerbaijan will become a donor for a whole number of large-scale projects in the Georgian territory, including the construction of the Georgian sector of the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars branch and the involvement in one more gas pipeline construction.