- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
The court to handle Gachechiladze’s property2011-02-16 16:38
In the nearest time, Georgian Court of Appeal is to start a process on the property of one of the oppositional leaders Levan Gachechiladze, GHN reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Gachechiladze's attorney Kakha Kukava, preparatory works for the trial are conducted at the moment. Nevertheless, until the court process is not over, the oppositionist and his family cannot be evicted.
It was reported earlier that the City Court of Tbilisi would take from brothers Levan and Giorgy Gachechiladze four houses because of outstanding credits. The brothers mortgaged their property to the bank; however, the court came down on the side of Tao Private Bank.
Let us remind you that not so long ago, Levan Gachechiladze became Chairman of the Georgian Party.