- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Reconstruction of the Abkhaz railway to be completed by May 12011-02-16 18:31
Reconstruction of the Abkhaz railway is to be completed by May 1. This was stated at the meeting of President of Abkhazia Sergey Bagapsh and Vice President of Russian Railways OJSC Vladimir Vorobyev, Apsnypress reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Russian Railways company is reconstructing a railroad in Abkhazia that will enable to significantly increase the freight trains capacity.
Construction works in Abkhazia were to be started last year. However, as was stressed by Russian Railway vice president, they were delayed "for bureaucratic reasons".
According to Minister of Economy of Abkhazia Christina Ozgan, Abkhaz authorities are efficiently solving the tasks set before them, notably those concerning the design and estimate documentation and etc.
During a meeting with Vorobyev, Bagapsh stated that the Abkhaz party will in its turn ensure the restoration of railway stations and track facilities.