- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Serge Sargsyan invited to Georgia2011-02-17 12:51
Georgian Prime Minister Nika Gilauri communicated an invitation from Saakashvili to Armenian President Serge Sargsyan, News.am reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
After the meetings with his Armenian counterpart Tigran Sarkisyan, Nika Gilauri met with the president of the country Serge Sargsyan. During the meeting, he communicated Mikheil Saakashvili's offer to pay an official visit to Georgia.
In his turn, the president of Armenia underlined the necessity of the bilateral Georgian-Armenian meetings at various levels, having remarked that they provide a good opportunity for the relationship development and cooperation expansion in various areas.
"Armenian-Georgian trade and economic relationship is developing; there are some positive tendencies but the volumes of goods turnover compared to the current potential cannot be called satisfactory and the situation requires improvement", - Sargsyan stated.