- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Lavrov blamed the USA for non-implementation of promises on Georgia2008-12-23 15:03
According to today's statement of Sergey Lavrov, Russian Minister of Foreign Affairs, the USA promised Russia that in a case Georgia uses forces in South Ossetia, Georgia will be denied in NATO membership, RIA-Novosti informs.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Lavrov said, that Russia repeatedly drew attention of American partners to the possible outcome of Saakashvili's regime in the situation, but they were once said that if he used force, he would have to forget about NATO membership.
However, "NATO topic sounds differently now" the Minister said, considering the USA promise to support Georgia in its way to the alliance, made after the events of August.