- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Free Democrats demand changing the law on police2011-02-17 13:14
Our Georgia - Free Democrats movement is trying to attain the cancellation of an article from the law on police permitting to search the citizens without a reason.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to PirWeli, member of movement Levan Izoria reported that Free Democrats are urging the Constitutional Court of the country to start the consideration of their lawsuit in which they appeal against the law on police permitting each officer of the law-enforcement authorities to search any citizen of the country "on the grounds of reasonable suspicion".
"A policemen may stop anyone in the street without any specific reason or ground and search him, which then pushes him to other unauthorized actions", - Izoria underlined.