- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Maestro coming back to the satellite2011-02-17 14:33
Oppositional Georgian TV channel Maestro will resume satellite broadcasting, Vzglyad.ru reports.
Presently, technical works are carried out on the channel that will enable to resume broadcasting by the end of the month.
Maestro has used the satellite before but the broadcasting was interrupted because of the channel's financial problems.
When the satellite broadcasting is resumed, Maestro will cover not only Georgia but also Russia and the West-European countries.
Maestro is regarded to be an oppositional channel in Georgia. Very often, it acts as the only rostrum to be used by the opposition.
Maestro is sometimes unavailable in the Georgian regions, for the local authorities often block its broadcasting.