- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
WikiLeaks disclosed Tbilisi and Kiev’s arms friendship2011-02-17 15:36
WikiLeaks website has disclosed Ukraine and Georgia's cooperation scheme of in the field of arms supply, Rosbalt reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the data provided, former Georgian Deputy Minister of Defense Gela Berdzenishvili suspected the Bell Trading and Consulting Ukrainian off-shore company of appropriating part of the money, large commission amounts and withholding large sums out of the contracts paid by Tbilisi.
It should be noted that earlier, First Vice Prime Minister of Ukraine Andrey Kluyev ruled out the possibility of aggravation of Ukraine's relationship with Russia because of the Georgian arms issue, having stated that Ukraine is not planning to supply arms to Georgia.
As is known, General Prosecutor's Office suspects Ukroboronservice Company of illegal sale of military equipment to Georgia, though the company asserts that "In 2006-2008, military goods were supplied to Georgia from Ukraine according to previously signed foreign economic agreements in compliance with the requirements of the current legislation of Ukraine and international treaties".