- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia and SO to exchange prisoners2011-02-17 16:05
In the course of the meeting in the village of Ergneti, Tbilisi and Tskhinval agreed on a possible handover of the citizens of both countries serving sentences or being on remand, IA Res reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"I would not like to go into details; I can only say that unlike at the previous meetings, today we had a hope that the issue will be settled in the nearest future", - Deputy Plenipotentiary of the South-Ossetian President for post-conflict settlement Merab Chigoyev stated.
According to the diplomat, the parties handed the lists of the citizens to each other about a month ago and are currently specifying some technical details, though on the whole, these lists are subject to consideration.