- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Embassy of Israel closed in Georgia2011-02-18 12:17
The media published a list of Israeli embassies closed because of a threat of terroristic acts in connection with the removal of one of Hezbollah leaders Imad Murnie.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The work of Israeli Embassy in Georgia has also been suspended.
Embassies in Turkey, Azerbaijan, Venezuela, Mauritania and Cote d'Ivoire have also been closed.
Israeli special services are afraid of possible terrorist acts in those days. They permanently keep in contact with the local security services of the countries which Tel-Aviv has marked as "dangerous for the Israeli".
Let us remind you that a week ago, Terror Control Staff at the chancellery of the head of the Israeli government issued a warning that Hezbollah Shia movement was planning to attack Israeli citizens and recommended the people of the country to avoid trips to some countries in connection with the anniversary of removal of influential militants Imad Murnie and Abbas al-Musawi.
The people of Israel are not recommended to go to Egypt, Turkey, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Armenia, Cote d'Ivoire, Mauritania and Venezuela, as well as visit hot spots where many Israeli get together.