- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Anniversary of Khojaly tragedy to be marked in Georgia2011-02-18 14:31
Georgia - My Motherland non-government organization of the Georgian Azerbaijani is planning to hold events associated with the anniversary of Khojaly tragedy, - Trend reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The 19th anniversary of the tragedy that happened in the Azerbaijani city of Khojaly is marked these days. The parties of the Armenian-Azerbaijani conflict interpret the event differently. In Azerbaijan, the Khojaly events are called "genocide".
NGO Georgia - My Motherland will arrange a round-table talk and voice an intention to issue a book in Georgian about the events in Khojaly.
NGO is going to hold other actions connected with the data, including an exhibition of photos made at the scene of events.
The victims of Khojaly tragedy are commemorated not only in Azerbaijan but also in other world countries. For instance, this year, the events will be held in Kuwait, Iran, Turkey and other countries.