- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian refugees to get dwellings2011-02-18 16:19
According to the Ministry for Resettlement of Georgia, the authorities have transferred 278 objects in Tbilisi and another 343 objects in the regions of the country into refugees' ownership, Rosbalt reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Another object is expected to be commissioned today in the Georgian capital - Hotel Akademicheskaya housing 379 people, fully repaired and gasified.
Ministry for Refugees underlined that none of the evictees will be left without shelter and the process is going on in full compliance with the international law.
Let us remind you that earlier, leader of the Strong Georgia parliamentary fraction Gia Tortladze suggested reducing the budget of the ministries and use these means to settle the problems of the forcibly displaced persons.
In Tortladze's opinion, the problem won't be settled by a single structure for it will require a lot of money: "The point at issue is the forcibly displaced persons from Abkhazia. The problem requires minimum 700 million laris (about 400 mln dollars) and if we reduce the budget of the ministries we will solve housing and other problems for about 40 thousand refugee families", - he declared.