- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Opposition presenting New Georgian Conservatism2011-02-18 18:39
Today, leader of the Defend Georgia movement David Magradze presented a national project called New Georgian Conservatism to the public, GHN reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Magradze, the project serves eternal values and implies decent communication of the people with each other, as well as respect for the elder.
"The decision on the work over the national project was taken by many reasons, including those that aroused because of the crash of the process of pseudo-liberal modernization, - he underlined. - We offer a new national project to the people based on antique principles, Christian moral, classic education and free personality".
Magradze even added that the work over the project has been carried out for a long time, that is why its authors reckon on the interest to the "conservatism" on the part of the society.