- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Geneva discussions co-chairmen to hold negotiations in Sukhum2011-02-18 19:03
Co-chairmen of Geneva discussions Pierre Morel, Antti Turunen and Gedryus Chekuolis arrived in Abkhazia, - Apsnypress reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Today, negotiations with representatives of the Abkhaz authorities were held. On the Abkhaz part, the meeting was attended by the president's special representative Vyacheslav Chirikba and MFA officers. The meeting was dedicated to the agenda of the upcoming Geneva talks on security and stability in the Caucasus.
Vyacheslav Chirikba heading the Abkhaz delegation at Geneva talks declared that Sukhum is ready for a new round of discussions.
"We will raise the issue of the borders, the mechanism of the five-party Gal meetings, verification of refugees who returned to the Galsky region and those who are on the Georgian side. We'll have a very intensive agenda and I think there will be a heated debate on some issues but we are ready for it", - Vyacheslav Chirikba underlined.
On March 2, another five-party meeting will take place at the border of Abkhazia and Georgia in the context of the incidents preventing mechanisms.