- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Fourteen Georgian parties to be financed from budget2008-12-23 17:51
14 Georgian parties will be financed out of budget-2009, members of anti-crisis council shared with Regnum journalists.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to tentative information, all the 14 parties will have their financing restored with consideration of the latest parliamentary elections results. The overall monetary support will rise about 20-25 per cent and will count around 5 million lari (approximately 3 mln dollars).
About 1 mln lari (approximately 600 thousand dollars) will be allocated for financing various projects and surveys.
Let us remind that the anti-crisis council initiative led to working out a bill, implying amendments to the law of political associations of citizens.
In accordance with these amendments, monetary support of parties obtains the fourth component: financing from international funds. The parties to be financed are the ones that denied to join the legislative body, but got more that 3 per cent of votes at local elections.