- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian NGOs demanding liberation of political prisoners2011-02-21 13:50
Leaders of several Georgian NGOs announced the preparation of large-scale protest actions demanding to liberate political prisoners.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Trend, mass meetings will start on February 21 and will be organized by such movements as No; Motherland, Language, Belief; Solidarity with Illegal Prisoners and Human Rights Protection Center.
Let us remind you that earlier, the problem of political prisoners was raised by head of the Free Georgia oppositional movement Kakha Kukava and leader of the People's Party Koba Davitashvili during a meeting with PACE Head Mevlut Chavushoglu and representatives of the fractions of the Council of Europe.
"We will provide information on the Georgian political prisoners, political terror and the refugees' situation", - Kukava informed the media.