- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian MFA knows nothing of American investments in Abkhazia2011-02-21 14:56
Georgian Foreign Ministry is not ready to confirm or refute the information on the intention of one of the American companies to invest means in the construction of a five-star hotel, Novosti Georgia reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
One of these days, the media disseminated information that the owner of California Development Company Bruce Tally is going to invest in the Abkhaz business.
"One should check the news, for there were cases when such reports were spread but were never confirmed later on», - Deputy Foreign Minister Nino Kalandadze said.
According to her, Georgian authorities might welcome investments in Abkhazia but only if they are agreed upon with Tbilisi. "If there is an attempt to realize the project bypassing the Georgian government, MFA will react accordingly", - Kalandadze added.