- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian former parliamentarian facing imprisonment2011-02-21 15:24
Former parliamentarian Sandro Bregadze may find himself behind the bars for seven years. Law-enforcement authorities are accusing him of disorderly conduct with the use of fire arms, Rosbalt reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Bregadze's case has been submitted to court and will be considered in the nearest time.
Let us remind you that at the end of last year, Sandro Bregadze who is also member of the Tavisupleba party stated that the "new large-scale oppositional association" would appear in Georgia next year.
"I'd like to stress that it won't be an association based on hatred of someone. Consultations on its establishment has been held for a long time already", - Bregadze stated.
He underlined that the planned association would "be based upon the principles of national ideology and would be extremely oppositional in its essence".