- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian MFA reckoning on Washington’s support2011-02-21 17:18
Deputy Head of Georgian MFA Nino Kalandadze stated that Tbilisi welcomes the work of the American experts of the Congress on settling conflicts in Georgia and expressed hope that Washington's support will become an "extra stone" in building safety in the Caucasus, GHN reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"U.S. leadership is fully interested in settling all our conflicts for it views Georgia as a loyal ally and the events in the region as one of the basic issues of regional safety", - she underlined.
Let us remind you that earlier, one of the members of the oppositional Republican party of Georgia David Zurabishvili had stated that the events in Egypt would affect the western countries' attitude towards Mikheil Saakashvili's regime.
Zurabishvili supposes that the latest events in Egypt and Tunisia will seriously affect the U.S.' attitude to Georgian President Mikheil Saakashvili. Moreover, Zurabishvili suggested that perhaps, Washington would demand to carry out democratic transformations in Georgia.