- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Delegation of Council of Europe to arrive in Georgia2011-02-21 17:49
On February 22, the delegation of the monitoring mission of the Secretariat-General of the Council of Europe will arrive in the Georgian capital, GHN reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The delegation will be headed by Director General of the Democracy and Policy Department Jean Luis. The guests are expected to meet with the Georgian officials, the opposition and the diplomats of international organizations in the republic.
Reforms in the judicial system carried out in Georgia will also be discussed during the meetings.
Let us remind you that earlier, Georgian radical opposition stated that the new draft laws lately initiated by the republic's government are aimed at enhancing reprisals against political opponents, including amendments to the law On Meetings and Manifestations tightening the rules of holding meetings and manifestations.