- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
A totalizer causes suicide in Georgia2011-02-22 15:04
A young man committed suicide after losing on a totalizer in Kakheti region, GHN reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As Kakhetia's news center reports, the man, 23, hanged himself. Interior ministry's department in Gurdzhaan region of the republic has initiated a criminal case on the suicide.
As it will be remembered, at the end of last year totalizer owners in the capital of Georgia were caught on large-scale tax skimming. Tax service administration reported on 136 totalizers checked all over the country.
It was established that the totalizers' aggravate revenue at the time of the check was over USD 280,000,000. The amount indicated in the tax report was USD 47,000,000, i.e. USD 230,000,000 less.