- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Gamsakhurdia to be appointed as minister?2011-02-22 15:35
Georgi Gamsakhurdia, son of Georgia's former president Zviad Gamsakhurdia, was appointed deputy minister on refugees and resettlement, - VZGLYAD reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Georgian mass media, it's quite likely that Georgi Gamsakhurdia will take charge of the ministry since its current head, Koba Subeliani, has been severely criticized by the opposition.
It will be remembered, some time earlier pro-opposition Georgian Party called on general public and representatives of political forces to defend refugees forced to leave Tbilisi.
"The Georgian Party expresses solidarity with refugees calling on political parties and international organizations to oppose illegal intentions of Saakashvili's regime", - the party's statement goes.