- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Bagaturia: 72 percent of Georgians are paupers2011-02-22 16:26
Deputy of the Georgian parliament Jondi Bagaturia believes that nearly 72 percent of the population of the republic is poor, GHN reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to him, he has already reported these figures to the president of the country Mikheil Saakashvili; however, it was made clear to the oppositionist that he has allegedly mixed the figures of speech.
"With 71.9 percent of the population being poor, the Ministry for Refugees is unable to buy firewood for the poorest ones and cannot explain the nature of the accrued debt", - he said.
Let us remind you that earlier, Bagaturia assessed the social situation in Georgia as "awful". "The authorities are responsible for that. I call on you to cut down any unjustified expenses. You should immediately raise the pension to 100 dollars and use all the resources to create work places", - this was the way Bagaturia addressed the president of the country.