- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
New ministry to be opened in Georgia2011-02-22 17:23
According to Prime Minister of Georgia Nika Gilauri, as a result of reorganization of the Ministry of Environment Protection, the function of licensing and natural resources registration will be separated from this administration, GHN reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
It is expected that these functions will be assumed by Ministry of Energy. According to Gilauri, the Ministry for Environment Protection will exercise a tighter controlling function since it will be focused on control.
"As for natural resources and license selling, a separate ministry will be established that will also deal with the issues of energy", - he remarked, having added that the agency for the protected territories will be integrated into the Ministry of Economy and Sustained Development.