- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Food vouchers to be issued in March in Georgia2011-02-22 18:38
According to the president's press speaker Manana Mandzhgaladze, the issue of food vouchers throughout the country will start on March 10, Rosbalt reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
At the same time, Mandzhgaladze stated, Georgian leader Mikheil Saakashvili is calling on the people to give their voucher to someone who needs it more.
Let us remind you that earlier, spokesman of the Georgian Christian Democrats Levan Vepkhvadze had underlined that the issue of the food and electric power vouchers is the only remedy.
"It means there is no such virtual situation in the country as is described by the government on TV", - he remarked.