- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
SO to attain liberation of hostages2011-02-22 19:26
Despite the liberation of seven citizens of South Ossetia from Georgian prisons, there are still a lot of Ossetian hostages in Georgia, IA Res reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The publication believes that representatives of the South-Ossetian official authorities who attained the liberation of the fellow countrymen are worthy of praise.
In the opinion of the publication, the authorities of the republic should start explanatory work with the people who very often have no idea where the border with Georgia is.
"On one hand, we should explain more actively to our people what kind of danger the crossing of the Georgian border constitutes, for this is a black hole where people disappear; on the other hand, one should work on the enhancement of the Georgian party's interest in the liberation of our fellow countrymen who are illegally kept in the prisons of the neighbouring state. All the people of South Ossetia should come home to their relatives", - IA Res informs.