- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Imedi cleared of mines2011-02-24 12:10
Police have completed mine clearance at the office of Imedi TV company, GHN reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to policemen, there were three mines planted at the office entrance. All of them were hidden in packets of juice.
However, explosive devices were not put into operation for some reason.
Location of mines was indicated by one of the detained on the case of previous terrorist acts Gogita Arkania.
A group of Georgian citizens including the residents of Galsky region of Abkhazia was detained on suspicion of terrorist attacks allegedly ordered by Major Eugeny Borisov who served in the Russian military contingent in Abkhazia.
Employees of the TV company continued exercising their official functions during the mine clearance operation.