- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Occupation Day marked in Georgia2011-02-24 13:32
Georgia is marking the Soviet Occupation Day, - Georgian media report.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In the context of the events, films about Soviet "occupation" of various countries of the post-Soviet territory will be screened.
The work is coordinated at the level of the parliamentary commission for territorial integrity restoration. Chairman Shota Malashkhiva says that the "occupation" series is almost ready.
First screening will take place in parliament today. The deputies will see a film about Holodomor in the Ukraine.
"Then, we are going to show films about fascism and Soviet occupation, including the Kuril Islands", - chairman of the parliamentary commission for territorial integrity restoration stated.
The shooting was sponsored by the Georgian taxpayer not only in Ukraine but also in Hungary, Afghanistan and other countries.