- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian Conservatives demand publication of agreement with the USA text2008-12-24 10:10
Georgian Conservative party demands to publish the text of strategic frame agreement with the USA.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Kakha Kukava, one of the party leaders, the Conservative welcome cooperation with Western partners, but suppose that Georgian administration has the right to make decisions on its own no longer, GHN informs.
«We welcome cooperation with Western partners, but at the same time think that this administration no longer has a mandate to make decisions concerning long-term prospective of the country security. We demand the text of the agreement to be published for discussion, for Georgian community to assess properly the responsibilities this extremely important document implies», Kukava said.
According to the Conservative leader, this agreement must consolidate Georgian-Russian relations at the governmental level, but not at the level of certain politicians. The Conservative party has already turned to the Foreign Ministry with a request to let them get acknowledged with the agreement text.
Let us remind, according Georgian Foreign Ministry, the agreement will be ready before end 2008. The Ministry representatives state that the document covers all spheres of the two countries cooperation.