- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
USA to sponsor free court in Georgia2011-02-24 14:01
"Independence and legal enhancement of justice" - that's the title of a new program to be sponsored by US in Georgia, Novosti Georgia reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The program is aimed at creating conditions for the legal system independence and legal education system improvement.
A program will be realized in cooperation with Georgia's Supreme Court. It will be presented today.
US are going to spend almost twenty million dollars on the program implementation. The project is designed for four years.
The first event was held in the context of the project in February - training sessions on the new Tax Code.