- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Guests from the USA to meet with members of Georgian NGOs2011-02-24 14:48
Today, U.S. Deputy Secretary of State James Steinberg and Hillary Clinton's Assistant for European and Eurasian Affairs Philip Gordon arrived in the Georgian capital to meet representatives of the Multinational Georgia and Association of Young Lawyers non-government organizations, Rosbalt reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to NGO members, they are going to discuss democracy development in the republic with the guests from Washington.
As was reported earlier, James Steinberg will hold a number of meetings with the Georgian top management. His visit will go on in the context of his tour along the South Caucasus.
Representatives of the American administration are also going to meet with the head of the Georgian State Mikheil Saakashvili. The meeting will be dedicated to the issues of the Georgian-American cooperation, as well as the safety problems in the region.
After visiting the South Caucasus, American delegation will go to Bosnia and Albania.