- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Cable channels have been warned in Georgia2011-02-24 15:40
Five companies of the Georgian cable television have been warned by Regulating Committee for Communications.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As reported by Business-Georgia portal, warnings have been made one of these days because of illegal broadcasting of 17 foreign channels.
If these warnings are not taken into consideration, the guilty companies will be fined for 10 thousand laris. As was stated in the Regulating Commission, some channels have already been shut down. The first one to receive a warning was Ayeti Company.