- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Abkhazia is called a monoethnic zone2011-02-24 16:35
According to Azerbaijani Ambassador to Georgia Namik Aliyev, Abkhazia is a new monoethnic zone created by Armenians, Rosbalt reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As was stated by Aliyev, the major part of the South Caucasus is divided into monoethnic territories. "This fact deserves serious attention", - he added.
Let us remind you that earlier, Azerbaijani political expert Araz Alizadze had stated that Azerhbaijan would never get to negotiating table with Abkhazia and South Ossetia and if someone wishes to affiliate them with CIS, Baku will have nothing to do there.
That is the way the expert commented upon the statement by Chairman of Executive Committee of the Commonwealth of Independent Countries Sergey Levedev that Abkhazia and South Ossetia may become CIS members if they are recognized by all the Commonwealth countries.