- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
GUAM representatives gathered in Tokio2011-02-24 17:06
A tourism session of the GUAM (Georgia, Ukraine, Azerbaijan, Moldavia) block workgroup was held in Japan, IA Trend reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Participants of the session shared an opinion that all the items of the Plan of actions on the GUAM-Japan joint tourist product have been completed or are being completed by the organization members.
It is expected that the next session of the GUAM workgroup will be held in the second quarter of this year in Georgia.
Let us remind you that last autumn, expert of the Center for Civil Problems Research Oleg Fesenko stated that Ukraine would not revive GUAM.
"Georgia and Moldova's interest to the efforts activation in the context of GUAM means the attempts to optimize relations and cooperation so as not to hurt Moscow's interests", - Fesenko said.
Earlier, Ukrainian political expert Mikhail Pogrebinskiy stated that the GUAM block presented no economic interest for Kiev. "Still, we are not going to quit the organization so as not to kick up a row out of nothing", - he added.