- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian PM appointed new advisors2008-12-24 10:38
Grigol Mgaloblishvili, Georgian PM, appointed new advisors. Vakhtang Lezhava was appointed the chief advisor of the Prime Minister, and the head of the advisors group, the State Chancellery Press Service informs.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Vakhtang Lezhava was educated in Germany and obtained Master's degree in thee University of Stuttgart.
Before appointed the advisor, for five years he had been the deputy to various ministers, in recent years he had been the Deputy Minister of Economic Development.
Tamara Kovziridze, one more Deputy Minister of Economic Development, was appointed he chief advisor for economic issues.
Kovziridze graduated from the Heidelberg University and get Ph.D. degree in the Free University of Brussels.