- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Saakashvili held negotiations with a U.S. State Department officer2011-02-24 18:03
A meeting was held in Georgia today between leader of Sakartvelo Mikhail Saakashvili and U.S. Deputy Secretary of State James Steinberg who arrived in the republic, GHN reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As was reported by the Georgian president's press service, the parties discussed bilateral relationship, as well as the issues of regional safety. They also stressed the necessity of enhancing partnership and strategic cooperation between Tbilisi and Washington.
Let us remind you that earlier, Steinberg met with the people's defender of Georgia Giorgy Tugushi. Participants of the meeting discussed the situation of the human rights violation in the republic, as well as the ombudsman's report that will be sent to the Georgian parliament in the nearest future. According to Tugushi, the document gives a detailed review of the events in the system for sentences execution.