- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Alasania arrived in Tbilisi2008-12-24 11:22
Irakli Alasania, the ex-Permanent Representative of Georgia to the UN arrived in Tbilisi last evening.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Mamuka Katsitadze, the member of the New Rights party, previously stated that Alasania would be back on December 22nd.
The date to present his official statement on his plans remains unknown.
Alasania intends to conduct a meeting with people's defender (ombudsman) and leaders of opposition parties, Day.Az reports.
It's worth noticing that Georgia was looking for his return. Let us remind that on December 4th he voluntarily left the position of Permanent Representative of Georgia to the UN. Alasania is likely to join the alliance formed by the New Rights and the Republican party and head the opposition.